I just posted this to twitter. I am sure my new profile will be nuked momentarily.

Only people mentioned by @Colob123 in this post can reply

Mom, grandma to boys, Holistic Registered Nurse, Patriot, Sister of an Angel

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

my 5th one was just nuked over a CDC report, from the CDC! lol fluff em, im not going back

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Terri Duncan to her Publication

I think one of these is DJT so I have been going there and reading.

(1) Show this thread

HERE IS WHAT THE PEOPLE THINK OF YOUR FATHER! INCLUDING ME! PLEASE COME BACK NOW!

#GreatAwakening #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #DarktoLight #QAnon #savethechildren

I've seen lots of people saying Putin was working WITH Trump, against trafficking... so that's not true then?

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication

I heard that the real Putin was arrested over a year ago and we’re seeing a fake Putin in office now....hmmm, sounds familiar.

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot 🇺🇸 Standing for God Freedom & Liberty🗽Proud Mom & Widow of a U.S. Army Veteran #KAG

Yup, unfortunally once the new account gets booted you can not deleted either. With every new account created Twatter will gain more accounts, even if not active, which pushes stocks and advertising numbers back up.
My recommendation would be to not keep creating new accounts. It will only give power to Twatter and make us look like we need them 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Its hard to let go, but once I was canceled I was actually quite relieved to not having to deal with all them trolls. 🇺🇸

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

Some things are worthy of getting nuked at Twatter.

Kudos to you two for your courage to TELL IT LIKE IT IS!

Thank God that the Truth IS finally setting the world free!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

💥💥BOOM...Yep, Say good bye to Twatter again...!
Worth it tho, right?!
Carry on Patriot.. We love you here.❤️

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

i am going to post this on twitter. Ill avtivate it just to post this..lol

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

The buffering is crazy I could handle watch

you gotta put a RING on that girs finger! you guys are a great couple!

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

We've all pretty much knew that..the old man can't keep his hands off kids..

I`m not surprise about Biden one bit! After seeing the Evilness in our country, just make me sick. Save the Children!!!!! Give yourself up cause We know who you are! Your time is running out!

I'll drop it over there too.

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

they are such a beautiful family inside and out♥️♥️♥️♥️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

joe and hunter.....guarenteed strikes.....

London Irish living in Sydney Australia, fingers in lots of pies. Lover of a ditty. Q led and Irish soda bread.

Hunter becomes the hunted!!!!

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

SHE SAYS AG BARR!!!! HE is a WHITEHAT

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I love it - Never stop fighting.

Anthro/Archaeologist, Med Lab Tech. Search for truth, justice, freedom, love life and I am thankful every day, Love to all.

Got banned and account deleted from twitter. I say good bye twitter and good riddance! Censorship at it's finest! 😒

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Tina Thayer to her Publication

Join the club.

(1) Show this thread

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

Anybody else cringe when Don Jr addresses Kimberly as "Baby" ?

Patriot. Truth Seeker. The Best Is Yet To Come!! It’s going to be BIBLICAL!! God Bless Our Country and God Bless President Trump!

In response Save the Children to her Publication

When she gets up to speak at the rallies... I mute.

In response Save the Children to her Publication

no way. thats Love, baby. 😁😉

(2) Show this thread

Trump said: "We Haven't Finished Yet!"

View here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbvNbV33OLo

Good post keep it up good work expose expose!

God, Family, Country. Unwavering Patriot holding the line #saveourchildren #wwg1wga "A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma"

Gotta love Don Jr for sending it with zero "f's" given!

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

Here we go folks!

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

They'll shrug it off as an attack from our side. What will make people listen? Twitter zapped me four times and I refuse to sign up again. SCREW TWITTER. Ignore them and Twitter will die.

ive been looking to get nuked
maybe i will post it as well

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication

DO IT!

(1) Show this thread