#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

anonup is destroying my already crippled computer

Im on my last thread of life

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

What do you mean?

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

it causes it to crash all the time and its getting worse by the day

this never happened on twitter

the things i sacrifice to be ignored by my brothers and sisters πŸ˜ͺ

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I just want to expound on what Q said about digital camouflage and memes. Most memes can be posted without being detected as to their contents. The algorithms of Twitter can only detect text that is typed.
For instance, I can't type the following on Twitter without them telling me that they've determined "this site is harmful" and them denying my ability to share the links:
anonup.com
wego.social
I don't want a bunch of trolls coming on these two sites anyway, so it's a blessing in disguise. The few times I've told someone about one of the two sites, I've used digital camouflage and my tweet goes right through:
an---on---up---.---com
I just tell the person to "read between the lines (---)". I think this is your cue to get back on Twitter.

fam we long past the days of being anon and using camo

Ive been showing my face and full name for over 2 years str8 - calling pedos pedos to their digital faces

and nothing has ever happened to me

plz wake up

youre not a target at ALL

The camouflage isn't meant for you to hide who you are but to hide from the algorithms the truth you are typing.

i dont hide from SHIT

AND YOU SHOULDNT EITHER

I don't hide. I had my photo on here and on WeGo for a long time and I kept getting guys trying to hook up with me. So, I went back to using a graphic.

fuck guys
they dont mess with me
but of course I will publicly shame them if they try and they know this

you have to make it clear that youre not putting up with their shit

be a boss bitch and show your beautiful face patriot

My face hasn't been beautiful for several years. Using a Q saves me the time and trouble. I've got better things to do than swat flies.

Only people mentioned by @Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

Youre Gods daughter of course youre beautiful.
you are.
believe it.