anonup is destroying my already crippled computer

Im on my last thread of life

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

anonup always fucking with me sometimes it takes like 5 min to write 5 words . i just yell at my phone like you fuckers are pissing me off when im determined to do something i wont fail . πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ even writing this that little dickhead face gave me a mad emoji πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

What do you mean?

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

it causes it to crash all the time and its getting worse by the day

this never happened on twitter

the things i sacrifice to be ignored by my brothers and sisters πŸ˜ͺ

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

i cant afford to fight like i want 😭

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

If you must fight less, then make sure the battles you fight are worth fighting. In other words, pick your battles.

(1) Show this thread