#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

anonup is destroying my already crippled computer

Im on my last thread of life

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

i cant afford to fight like i want 😭

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

If you must fight less, then make sure the battles you fight are worth fighting. In other words, pick your battles.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I'm not on TS yet for three reasons:
1. I'm on a desktop and I don't even know if I can get on yet
2. I didn't want to try with the initial mad rush and the bugs they were still working out.
3. Q said don't leave the battleground.

I don't want to be on a site where it's a lot of preaching to the choir. You'll notice that so much of what people post on here they got from Twitter. Ha ha!

I'm in no rush to get on TS. I can follow POTUS and other great patriots on Twitter, I can access General Flynn on Telegram (using a back door since I can't get on Telegram because of the desktop). I have AU and WeGo. I also am on Gab but only to relay info to Laylapat4Trump (my fellow warrior in exposing the frauds) and I have a Parler account that I don't use much at all. I have a rumble account only so I can reply to bullshit and I may open a Bitchute account so I can chase Timothy Charles Holmseth off there or at least decrease his followers. THIS IS WAR!

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

the battleground is everywhere

i am a dragon i have shit to teach more than just redpilling and i know u can see that by now

im fucking tired

(1) Show this thread

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

i have an iphone and i cant get into TS cause im in Europe where its not allowed