A friend reminds me that I have real war wounds. Deplatforming is a personal attack, particularly for things like books and social media. Even republishing my work makes me feel anxious — my body recoils at the idea of going near these platforms again as I have been hurt so many times.

The invisible nature of the wound makes you self-critical; an internal gaslighting process can begin where you deny your own pain and accuse yourself of being a wuss. There is also an implicit physical threat. When I was first deplatformed off Medium I had to worry how far this attack might go. Racketeers with a Bolshevik background murder and maim as if it were a passionate hobby.

There is a discipline and restraint needed in dealing with "friends" and "allies" who claim to be against censorship but do nothing, and indeed revel in your discomfort. In some ways I would rather be shot at and have bullets whizz by and shrapnel wounds to show off.

Maybe you need to reflect on why you take it personally? Where does that come from / how have you learned that? What has happened to you in the past that makes you feel personally attacked? People's actions and words say more about them than reality. Exorcise the demons. Karma will get the detractors - and you've got big karma coming. The good you have done will come back to you 10 fold. You've helped me so much, sending love x

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheLibertopian in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jayne Libertopia, click on at the bottom under it