#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Many in my kids school are sick with colds the past week. Anyone else experience this in their area?

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My grandkids come over and spend the night at least twice a week...every time they come over they have a runny nose, by the time they go back home they are better...their parents aren't doing anything wrong...I have been observing this for over a few months now...I know that my daughter's beliefs and understanding of certain things aren't quite as strong as mine are...a little over 10 yrs ago I had heart issues, had a heart attack when I was 33 and began developing many other issues...I am not overweight and never have been, I worked highway construction and built houses most of my life...but what I am getting at is the past few years I have been educating myself about frequencies...along with thought frequency in hertz...I know for myself that higher frequencies in the body can and will override any lower destructive frequency.

HIGH VIBES are Important...and

YES, We Do Manifest That In Which We Vibe...
Be careful where your focus is directed...

Love You All
💚🌟💚

Good for you, yes, totally agree about the frequencies and thoughts... High vibes are a happy place to be.

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it