Many in my kids school are sick with colds the past week. Anyone else experience this in their area?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yep. Many in my country, souyheastern Europe

yes sitting here smothered my dad started sneezing the other day then me then me mam my son never got it though we are all un vaccinated and constant sore throat never took any tests as dont believe in them etc

I'm in a different age "pool", but frens who are vaxed are suffering. Palsy, cancer, in the older crowds, and the younger sect has colds and skin infections, (getting weaker) ... I'm bracing ... this is only the 6mo marker.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

here in Las Vegas it was last week my grandkids had colds and a fever

This is my take. I am in Mexico and i dont see alot of Chemtrails but in December i did and “omnicron” came out and people got sick including myself and wife. i have seen trails again this past 2 weeks and now there is a new variant? hmmmm

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Morris Light to his Publication

i feel that the chem trails are spraying virus’ also. 8 of my neighbors and we ourselves got CO-you know what, after i saw what looked like a basket weave of chem trails 2 days before

(1) Show this thread

yup. im just across the river. my kid was sick for almost 2 weeks. all her frens too.

My kids were on spring break but I hadn’t heard of kids being sick the weeks before.

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

big time
took him to doc negative for strep but gave antibiotics anyway...which don't work on virus...

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

Everyone here at my sisters was sick. 5 people. I took a ton of vitamins and minerals and 2 quercetin a day for 4 days & never had more than a runny nose. I also take sea moss, NAC and turmeric daily. This is the first year out of the past 20, that I didnt fall sick with bronchitis or pneumonia (because of quercetin and this protocol).

❤ Hope you are happy and healthy, bud!

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

But the sheeples n my brainwashed area run to get a covid test.

(1) Show this thread

yes, it started last week

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

My grandkids come over and spend the night at least twice a week...every time they come over they have a runny nose, by the time they go back home they are better...their parents aren't doing anything wrong...I have been observing this for over a few months now...I know that my daughter's beliefs and understanding of certain things aren't quite as strong as mine are...a little over 10 yrs ago I had heart issues, had a heart attack when I was 33 and began developing many other issues...I am not overweight and never have been, I worked highway construction and built houses most of my life...but what I am getting at is the past few years I have been educating myself about frequencies...along with thought frequency in hertz...I know for myself that higher frequencies in the body can and will override any lower destructive frequency.

HIGH VIBES are Important...and

YES, We Do Manifest That In Which We Vibe...
Be careful where your focus is directed...

Love You All
💚🌟💚

Good for you, yes, totally agree about the frequencies and thoughts... High vibes are a happy place to be.

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

Peace & Love !!!

🔍"Guide To Raise Your Vibrational Frequency & Consciousness"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/guide-to-raise-your-vibrational-frequency-consciousness

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

(2) Show this thread

Two weeks ago yes

Lot of adult friends have said they've been sick. Don't know about kids at school.

I wonder about the non-stop spraying and spraying and spraying.

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

yes.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

it has been somethinf every week for the past month. my daughter really wanted to go to school so I caved and let her despite everything going on. small town so i know the teachers etc., but these past few weeks have been insane.

My kids are homeschooled so no.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Can confirm the same thing across the pond, just not kids only.

the air cooling and heating systems so easy to spread anything theough the the ventilation
keep your kids home

FJB .......Trump is my President

I know a few people that had the vax were sick they also said they won’t get it as bad cause they were vaxed . They truly believe in these vaccines .

yes colds and 2 day flu/bad stomach upsets...midwest.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

had the stomach bug here beginning of March, central Canada

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Yep. Last month a lot of people had some bad sinus issues. Tired but functional and when it moved out the drainage was really thick

(2) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

About 4 or 5 customers said their kids were sick but none of the adults were.

yep sore throat and then chest

Where We Go One, We Go All 🙏🏼🦅🇺🇸 Jesus is KING!!! 🙏🏼✝️🙏🏼 #FamilyIsEverything ❤️ #GodWins #Trump2021

No sir. Pollen has started to pile up here in Alabama but, so far so good! 🤗

Dont know, we homeschool.

Many people around here have a real nasty head cold.

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

my whole household is recovering from a cold like bug, I didn't need a rapid test to tell me otherwise. chicken soup, rest and a movie or 5!

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Yes, but mostly vaxxed.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Yes, but mostly vaxxed.

Yes, my son has been sick and most ofhis class.