#4953 link to this video..it was removed by youtube but a few of us saved it...share like hell...GO SAMMY GO SAMMY

Only people mentioned by @DanoQPublic in this post can reply

Trust the plan.๐Ÿ”ฅ Fight back. WenJEChat on *Telegram (main acct) https://t.me/WenJEChannel WenJE on Gab and WeGo ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ

In response Dano Q Public to his Publication

Excellent! โค๏ธ

ALL IN ๐Ÿ’ฅWarrior ๐Ÿค“Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ’ซJesus is KING ๐Ÿ‘‘WWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Q sent me๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Family is everything! ๐Ÿ’• Enjoying the show๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Everytime I watch this i get sooo pumped!
โœŠ๐ŸฝโœŠ๐ŸปโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸผโœŠ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ซ

LOVE IT

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. ๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐ŸŒŽ Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

Love this video!!! โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

Only followers of this user (@__TrustThePlan) can see their posts

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

that was awesome!!!!!!

WA Deplorable Constitutional Conservative Fully Rely On God WWG1WGA NCSWIC

shared to Gab FB and Mewe ๐Ÿ’•

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I'm a compulsive downloader. When I come across anything good, I DL if it is important info, before sharing.

Go SAMMY! Uh-Huh!

BEST VIDEO EVER!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

that first part where the big guy grabs that little guys punch & then teases... AWESOME

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

Agree 100%!

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. ๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐ŸŒŽ Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

That's my favorite part too! ๐Ÿคฃ

(2) Show this thread