ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

World Fairs from 19 and early 20th century were just reintroducing the tech that already existed before the last reset. They deleted a few centuries from history.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Wouldn’t Native Americans have stories of these places? How could the buildings have exsisted without those people coming across them?
Or am I missing something else?

Tartaria was or supposed to be somewhere in Euroasia (Europe and Asia), not Americas.

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

So these world fairs built temporary buildings that once exsisted in Tartaria? To re-introduce technology that had already exsisted there? Just trying to understand.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

I really need to do a history video ive got some ideas...haha

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Would love to watch it :)

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

go baxk and look at the worlds fairs feom before turn of century in Americas.....who you think bulit all thats stuff? same lay out same structures thru out world. orphan trains baby incubator they wipe out tartiria and repopulate. all i850 pictures look like the are digging shit out also look up and see how old all the trees in the world actually are.