World Fairs from 19 and early 20th century were just reintroducing the tech that already existed before the last reset. They deleted a few centuries from history.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

thank you for all the information you share! it sent me down a rabbit hole of alot of reading that im finding quite fascinating!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Tartaria The Grabled History of San Francisco and it's World's Fair - YouTube

Tartaria - San Francisco - Mud Floods - Panama-Pacific International Expo

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Can't imagine how many times it happened over the course of the last 10000 years

Stolen History Channel Part 3 video excellent discussion of the Worlds Fairs

mystery of the self : we can wake up that we are not linear beings but instead dimensional beings living dimensional lives. -Joe Dispenza

Everything is a cycle that is based astrological signs.

Noah's flood describing the last pole shift. which was at the end of Cancer!

Genesis happened after the previous flood -> Scorpio!

Revelation is describing-> leading up too a flood by the end of Pices, Every time we move from Water sign to Air sign, earth gets a flood. We are now into Aquarius....I'm investing in sub. 🤓 (tx to#Ace, you taught me well)

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

they where teaching there (his)tory at the fairs have you ever watched any John levi vidoes on the nazitube?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Heard about him, didn't watch. Had some other sources from the people researching this for a long time.

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Fascinating subject. Michelle Gibson and John Levi on YouTube are a minefield of information on this stuff.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

you know whats up!! you ever watched flat esrth British

(1) Show this thread

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the cabal kills off 99% of humanity every time the population gets to large or wise to control. Then they start over with a small population and reeducation to what they want us to believe. This has probably happened many times in the past, 1840’s are very suspicious and the retraining could have happened at the world fairs that followed. The great reset they are pushing now could very well be another kill off event. Maybe the vax, maybe something different, but there is definitely some weird shit happening the last few years.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Wouldn’t Native Americans have stories of these places? How could the buildings have exsisted without those people coming across them?
Or am I missing something else?

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Tartaria was or supposed to be somewhere in Euroasia (Europe and Asia), not Americas.

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Good Moring Johnny ! It is a fascinating subject that I am just beginning to research how can they delete centuries from history it just blows my mind.

Every time they [ds] screw up thus again, they change the timeline ... no doubt they are so stupid they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.

So likely they have deleted more than a few centuries ... we are only aware of the written past and before that, most were killed off in a plague of some sort ... so no word of mouth "story telling"

Coxswain. A shift is happening.#FlannelFriday

Buy books. I have a collection for my son.

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

1000 years

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Are we not like on the 3rd or 4th world now? #rd world countries come to mind. the plan for us all in the open is the way i take that saying. you'll be poor, and have nothing and like it. ok was their plan anyways

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

3rd world countries*

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

So what do you think really happened during the Middle Ages?

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Dark Ages so they call them, maybe for [them]. There's a theory that Christ ruked Tartaria for a 1000 years.

(1) Show this thread