Jesse Watters Primetime
@jesseprimetime
Exclusive one-on-one with Mel Gibson#foxnews
7:51 PM · Apr 1, 2022
https://twitter.com/jesseprimetime/status/1510042179162591240

Only people mentioned by @Boooo in this post can reply

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

Mel's spokewoman pulled the plug so Mel couldn't get in trouble. Seems a good move.
I love Mel Gibson! FREEDOM!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

He tried to warn us yrs ago and ppl just thought he was an insane drug addict. That was what happened to everyone that came forward if they were allowed to live that is.

Many were murdered.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

😢!!

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

“Bjorn again” and “Slap the Bejesus out of Bjorn” 😂 This was chalk full of layers. Finally some healthy and truth-filled predictive programing.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

I really do like Mel
what I noticed
spokesperson comes on at 4:55 with :23 secs left in video hello Jesse that’s our time.
Mel’s wearing a purple jacket 🧐

Mel did not look like he wanted to be there.

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

100 % agree. Something so fake on his face !!Like he´s lying actually.

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

thank you for sharing this video ❤️

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I feel there was a lot of hidden messages in that clip. Never to late to go back and fix things. 🇺🇸

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Funny a lady in the background cut Mel off when Jesse asked about "The Slap heard 'round the World" Mel laughed and wanted to answer...Wonder who that lady was?? LOL

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

This drop seems more like Mel! 👊🏻

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

Lots of truth coming out. Watch the Watters. 😉😊

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

WHY DOES JESSEE WATTERS LOOK SO WEIRD? Is he CGI in this clip?

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Almost everything /everyone is CGI right now !

(2) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

that was weird

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Thanks for posting. Mel’s journey has not been easy. Couldn’t imagine being in his industry, knowing the things that we now know and still trying to produce films. How do you function in that system?

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

Mel! 😍

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

EGO = Edging God Out 🙏🏼 Thanks Mel & Jessie❤️

Mel is amazing quite a journey he has been on ... ESP IN HOLLYWEIRD! He really is brilliant, Ego is named "Bjorn" as in born again ... bury that ego! so many truths!
9 children - good man!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

How can you not love Mel❤️

Bjorn again!!! 🤣🤣🤣

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

Calling your inner demons, "Bjorn" so that when they come back you are Bjorn Again. Genius.

Mel avoids looking at the camera in an almost exaggerated way.

So many quotable comments in there, very unusual interview for MSM.... talking God, ego, selflessness. Imagine if this were the focus of 'celebrity' interviews and films.

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Mel is fren

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

hmmm.........his voice is higher pitched than i remember it being when he was younger...........

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

It's like Mel Gibson is talking to us.