APRIL IS NATIONAL CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION MONTH!

This is a great time to dig into Child "Protection" Services. According to NCMEC's own statistics, 88% of children trafficked for sex come from foster care.

CPS
Foster "Care"
Child Trafficking
CHILD ABUSE!

SAVEOURCHILDREN

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Father God if we never accomplish another thing on this planet please help us to make EVERY DAY A Child Abuse Prevention Day!

I know we can remove these evil cabal families & their deep state minions but Father my hope is in you.
My hope is that you God will cause the hearts of EVERY soul left on this planet to come to a state of service to you Father that they are no longer able, willing , nor capable of harming a child in any deliberate act ever.
In your Son Jesus precious name. Amen🙏

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen! Completely agree with this 👆💯!🙏🙏🙏 With you on this!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

i fix it for you!! stsy strong sister!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘Awwh thank you hun, Nana will have to make sure John John sees it. He painted it.@wainthepain01

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Amen