APRIL IS NATIONAL CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION MONTH!

This is a great time to dig into Child "Protection" Services. According to NCMEC's own statistics, 88% of children trafficked for sex come from foster care.

CPS
Foster "Care"
Child Trafficking
CHILD ABUSE!

SAVEOURCHILDREN

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

just saw this post....gut punch....this should never be. child abuse of any kind should never exist on any plane or dimension....yet here we are. thank God that sat*n is losing.....

quel beau mois 🙏☘️avril 😎

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

https://rumble.com/vypxp4-run-away-train-ddk.html
Rub Away train 🐸#DDK
DIFFICULT TRUTHS will be brought to the light. ANONS are here to help comfort and guide people along the way.
#saybravethings

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Subbed, I had a hard time finding you after the whole you tube chaos.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I dreamed of that little girl last night. Woke up shaken to the core again. I pray all these children are saved from evil's grip.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Orphanages in Sp. America back in 92, Community Laision, knew something was very wrong….. innocent children have been victims way too long, if we, as a society stay quiet about this evil, we are no better. I commend each and every warrior that are putting themselves out there to save the children. Godspeed 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸💥

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Father God if we never accomplish another thing on this planet please help us to make EVERY DAY A Child Abuse Prevention Day!

I know we can remove these evil cabal families & their deep state minions but Father my hope is in you.
My hope is that you God will cause the hearts of EVERY soul left on this planet to come to a state of service to you Father that they are no longer able, willing , nor capable of harming a child in any deliberate act ever.
In your Son Jesus precious name. Amen🙏

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i fix it for you!! stsy strong sister!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen! Completely agree with this 👆💯!🙏🙏🙏 With you on this!

(3) Show this thread

❤️🙏🏼

☺️-Anonz are on it, indeed!
WWG1WGA!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praying for all the children. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

Save the children ! God bless and protect them from these demons !

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

IET 17 just dropped a whole bunch of sexual abuse cases that occured today.

https://t.me/InevitableET/5585

SAVE THE CHILDREN . 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼