Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

So let me think out loud for a second. So how we use money is going to change. It's going to be block chain, digital, which she called sovereign. When this changes over I wonder if the US is going to split and there will be a big time upheaval by certain groups and people and possibly states as she mentioned having 'huge danger in terms of balance of power between states and citizens. In my opinion we are going to need a digital constitution of human rights if we're going to have digital money.'

SO the US as we know it will be in some kind of war or disaster as people who don't want to leave the cash, will be rebellious, and the per revelation there will be rise of someone that will fix it all for the people and bring order amongst the chaos???

So according to revelation it is that person that brings forth the mark of the beast. I wonder if that is the only way digital currency will work???

If so, get on your farms now.

https://anonup.com/thread/8575271

Patriots are in Control, so not sure how bad, but I think preparation is necessary and growing your own food is always good advice. No wars. Just how I see it.

As far as crypto, Ted Cruz is attempting to take back control from the Central Banks that he introduced today. Passing this legislation would be one step in taking our control back and taking down the system of the beast.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

*technically not taking back since crypto is already decentralized. More like keeping it safe

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

But who can stop what has been prophesied? Life was SO much easier when I was an atheist. Who is the puppet master? The puppet master must be the one that brings forth the antichrist? People will be persecuted again if they don't take the mark of the beast?

(1) Show this thread