Quite a number of people have asked me to do a coffee table book of my art photos. There are a bunch of curation and image reproduction issues going to print that make it a project beyond my current delivery capacity. Maybe someday.

Family and friend issues take up much of my time and energy right now. Things that used to be small become contentious and drain me. Am so grateful for SubscribeStar supporters who give me safety and breathing space.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

We love you, Martin. Do what you need to do. But a book of your photography would be great someday... ;-)

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

Follow Your Passions, Martin.
They lead to your [obvious] Talents.

Crowd Fund/Crowd Source the many talented Anons willing to help [continue] to bring yours gifts to the World.
We ALL Support It.....and Sign Off On It.

DOITMARTIN!

I was imagining a collection of all your brilliant little posts, but the photos!!
I might be able to help. :)

God,Family,Country WWG1WGA #HoldTheLine

yes I too understand...I am overwhelmed at this moment with family and friends....It's all you can do to just take one moment at a time. Your gifts will be there when all the "dust" settles......ps...you are truly gifted!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Understand completely. Love You Brother.