#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Come back to the light! I rabbit holed the darkness long enough. My heart couldn't take it then and it damn sure cannot take it now. It took me a long time to heal from the darkness. I never want to go back. Ever. Sending good vibes to you VK, we need light!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Feeling better and trying to understand what I just went thru. Could it be as simple as Ivermectin? Actually gives me more hope.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It is honestly as simple as Ivermectin ;) Hubs and I both got flu like symptoms in January, both started Ivermectin asap, within 36 hours we were brand dang new :) I hope you shake whatever got a hold of you. I do believe that Iver is the CURE for much.

Including cancer and a “host” of other diseases…

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LadyAnon45 in this post can reply

In response Gina Larson to her Publication

Yes Yes Yes :)