#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Come back to the light! I rabbit holed the darkness long enough. My heart couldn't take it then and it damn sure cannot take it now. It took me a long time to heal from the darkness. I never want to go back. Ever. Sending good vibes to you VK, we need light!

Feeling better and trying to understand what I just went thru. Could it be as simple as Ivermectin? Actually gives me more hope.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Yes, it is that simple. The iver and sunshine are very cool! Black seed oil is very good, as well, and get some oregano oil capsules; good ones here: https://www.healthrangerstore.com/products/gaia-herbs-oil-of-oregano-120-caps-count-6-pack

Wouldnt that be nice.. 🙏🏻

God lover Christ follower. Happily married.

I'd think pain and sickness lower frequencies for sure. Don't deficiencies in the body of vitamins also make it not work like it should? Seems to me something alters what signals the brain receives and is able to transmit. I'll be glad when the answer is readily available.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

It is honestly as simple as Ivermectin ;) Hubs and I both got flu like symptoms in January, both started Ivermectin asap, within 36 hours we were brand dang new :) I hope you shake whatever got a hold of you. I do believe that Iver is the CURE for much.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Maybe a black eye club cure.

Including cancer and a “host” of other diseases…

(2) Show this thread