Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

(1/? )Ignorance must be Bliss at this Wells Fargo location this afternoon. Set up an appointment, Dave Called in the morning got the information for the appointment. I show up on time with 85 yr old mom in tow.

I walk into the Branch. No one in sight anywhere ( was the place just robbed?). I call out for DAVE - who earlier on the 10:30 Phone call said he would met us in the Lobby.

( Dave apparently had another customer Whom he could not help and had to pass him off to the Branch Manager).

I Provided Dave with all the cards, id's, certificates through the Plexi Glass Goalie hole. Dave Returned the atm card asked my mom to slide the card into the reader. I informed him we didn't know the PIN. He then attempted to make small talk with my MOM who is hard of hearing. She Blew him off.

Wells Fargo are thieves!!!
They stole money from my elderly parents.
They, Wells Fargo, created a credit card in my parents name and charged this $150. a month for who knows how many years.
She knew better however her mind wasn't good.
Demons take advantage of elderly.
What wimps !!
Picking on elderly and children. Demons for sure.
Until both of my parents died and I was given the paperwork to take care
I then understood what my Mom was trying to tell me.
How many millions more of old people did they screw over? HELL is coming their way.
The mortgage fraud is off the chain!

In response Eric Big E, e. to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from arba happihr, click on at the bottom under it