(1/? )Ignorance must be Bliss at this Wells Fargo location this afternoon. Set up an appointment, Dave Called in the morning got the information for the appointment. I show up on time with 85 yr old mom in tow.

I walk into the Branch. No one in sight anywhere ( was the place just robbed?). I call out for DAVE - who earlier on the 10:30 Phone call said he would met us in the Lobby.

( Dave apparently had another customer Whom he could not help and had to pass him off to the Branch Manager).

I Provided Dave with all the cards, id's, certificates through the Plexi Glass Goalie hole. Dave Returned the atm card asked my mom to slide the card into the reader. I informed him we didn't know the PIN. He then attempted to make small talk with my MOM who is hard of hearing. She Blew him off.

Only people mentioned by @bigebiz in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Eric Big E, e. to his Publication

Wells Fargo are thieves!!!
They stole money from my elderly parents.
They, Wells Fargo, created a credit card in my parents name and charged this $150. a month for who knows how many years.
She knew better however her mind wasn't good.
Demons take advantage of elderly.
What wimps !!
Picking on elderly and children. Demons for sure.
Until both of my parents died and I was given the paperwork to take care
I then understood what my Mom was trying to tell me.
How many millions more of old people did they screw over? HELL is coming their way.
The mortgage fraud is off the chain!

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

He Looked at me, and with a head Snap and Attitude of a Millennial Snowflake (triggered much) "Are you OK? (emphasis on Snowflake TONE)

I attempted to verbalize, a retort, from the Shock of the TONE and attitude I was just hit with, and started to say "Just GO"... ( I didn't get to complete my sentence, "Just Go On, without the small talk and let's talk care of these transactions", ( we drove 45 Minutes to this branch because in the past the Customer Service was Acceptable). Dave Snapped Back " Just GO!!!" again without letting me complete the sentence, Grabbed My Mom's two ID's ATM card Stormed out of HIS OWN OFFICE Cubicle, and said "YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO WORK WITH MY BRANCH MANAGER".

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

I am dumbfounded in WFT just happened, My MOM Looked over and Verbalized the SAME thing, We sat their for another 5 minutes, held HOSTAGE, because the TWO ID"S and ATM card were TAKEN, by DAVE.

I got up and Found the MANAGER, and relayed my concern and ASK FOR OUR PERSONAL Id CARDS TO BE returned. and we LEFT.

WHAT A CLUSTER FOOK of Ignorance, Triggered? employee? who has absolutely no business being in customer server, or TREATTING myself of 85 Year old MOTHER with the TONE, DISREPECT and STORMING OFF like a 2 year old with a temper tantrum, because he Can't LISTEN, Be CLAM and allow someone to Speak without his own Personal HISSY FIT?

(1) Show this thread