#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

2012 the rumor was Nibiru.
They were coming around for their Gold.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

my mother's been talking this nibiru shit for 20 plus years, it never impressed me and I was never moved.
#decernment

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Jes King to her Publication

Good for her ! That means she questioned outside the normal narrative and of course was only dealing with what little information was available at that time .
She taught you to think and question 👍

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

oh if you only knew who my mother is or think she is... it is true I applaud her for thinking outside the box, but you know what to me growing up with it and I was just sounded like chatter because I already knew the truth, God whispered it in my ear as I was coming down her birth canal.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Excellent , and of course people learn at different times and in different ways .

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

of course, it truly will be interesting to see how it all comes together because that's another thing I know it's coming together.

Yes you can almost feel a shift and that something is happening#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sunny Star, click on at the bottom under it