Notice the mounting hardware facing outward. 🧐
Are they trying to keep them contained inside the perimeter? πŸ€”

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

The perspective of the photograph OP posted is from the inside of the fence wrapping the Capitol looking out towards public areas.

The image I'm posting was from this site and shows the perspective with the Capitol, troops, concrete blocks holding the fence in place. Razor wire is wrapped around top of fence in a loop. Common in MIL OPs.

Any other photos to verify the information? I do not see any.

III% Living in Newsoms' ankle bracelet πŸ‘„πŸŒŠπŸ₯‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’šπŸ“πŸΈπŸ›πŸŒ»πŸ‘‘ Never forget

What I imagine FEMA camps look like πŸ‘„

Been entertaining the possibility for a couple of days...

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Gee....looks excatly like the giant fence Juan was talking about πŸ™πŸ™

I'am JG1563,EG756,SG126 The Lion Of Jesus Christ, Spoken Revealed Truth, The Twin Flame Union, Well Planned And Premeditated, Lord of Light

They know what's coming πŸ˜‰πŸ€”
WWG1WGA
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Visual Thinker | Creative Director | Social Cartographer | Husband & Father | Para Brahman Holy Spirit

Aren't there tunnels?

Yes, I think they made a point of telling us that they existed during the raid on the Capitol. How many knew they were there before that? I bet those tunnels will have lots of armed coverage or possibly even sealed prior to the inauguration.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts