It is time to end the practice of all vaccinations. They are literally an injection of time released diseases. All of them. There has never been an authentic vaccine and the whole concept is faulty

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I am convinced my 15 year old was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes 2 years ago due to child vaccines. I regret everday vaxing them. Now that I know I encouage other parents to research for them selves and share my story. I believe in miracles and that we will see her and others healed.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

YES! 💥
My guess is most cancer, flu, autoimmune diseases, food intolerances, & allergies would gradually disappear in the population.

If we have babies that have been vaccinated what can we do to stop the effects??

In response Gram Cracker to her Publication

I believe HCQ/IVM and other Repair Compounds will be released. Even cures for Autsim
which they caused on purpose.

Stopping All Vaccines and shots of any kind (even pain killers/ steroids etc) is key. These people are SICK.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Gram Cracker to her Publication

They use mercury and aluminum in those vaccines, which cause illness. From what I've read, the adjuvants they use (substances that stimulate the immune system) are usually made from things like eggs, wheat, fetal cells (human tissue), etc, which can cause the body to reject those substances (immune system is stimulated against them) -- hence food allergies & autoimmune (body turms on itself / human tissue) diseases.

Detoxing removes heavy metals, but I don't know what you do use on a young child; you'd have to do some research. Adults can use food-grade diatomaceous earth or zeolite; they have a negative charge, toxins have a positive charge, they're drawn to each other like a magnet, and the toxins are swept out of the body. Removes bacteria, heavy metals, & parasites. Food grade DE is very inexpensive & easy to take (1 to 2 teaspoons her day in a little juice or water). Increased energy, decreased joint pain, improved hair & skin. Good for pets too.

(2) Show this thread

As a republican primary candidate, I will fight to help end this poisoning of the world.
https://rumble.com/vxdznh-help-the-vaxxed.html

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

God bless your efforts but to be fair. I will never consent to be governed again in any way. No man can have any power over another under God's laws. Government & employment have to go bye bye completely. I know your efforts are noble and I support yo,u but I cannot support any form of government

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

From what we get with all commercials and psa's concerning
vax's 24/7 in Cali, it is the only truth and healthy activity known
to all living souls...nothing is more important and safe..
how and when does this end

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

it ends when we say it ends. we have to save ourselves. nobody can save you

(1) Show this thread

i agree

Now we are reading that the Vaxxed really are releasing Diseases on the Unvaxxed. This has to stop!!