I asked for help 2 decodes ago

I always ask for help
nobody cares

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

People do care.
I care and Love you, L!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Ill know people care when my decodes are taken seriously and autists start helping us unfold this q puzzle
my people are tired

(1) Show this thread

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

wish i knew how to... i merely read and look at patterns (if that makes any sense...

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

That's me - I'm much better at trying to detect patterns with things than messing around with the numbers
I do ok, but there are others who are much more savvy & passionate about it so I just stick to patterns lol

(1) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

i do.. hit mi dm on twit

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

Im nuked from twit because the military has me on a mission here on AU right now

(1) Show this thread