Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

πŸ‘πŸ™‚Welcome to the fold! I still don't understand all that I see on here, but what I DO understand is the genuine love, support and understanding between all the Patriots here, plus I learn something new every day! I am challenged each day when I read something that I don't know about, to research it for myself., then I pass that which I have found on to another and so on......challenging THEM to research further for themselves. Ripples on the water. No such thing as a stupid question!

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

ok Miss Kim i will bite....

help... did my best from a screen shot of a Mr. Pool tweet by way of ms. Ser...

https://anonup.com/thread/8550782

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

I have the video saved. I can share it if you need it.
do you have questions about it?

(1) Show this thread

I am always amazed at the anons who post that they are tired, frustrated, broke, sad, heavy-hearted!

WOW!

of course the support pours in! so much love.

my spiritual counselor said,

β€œwhen you ask for help from someone, it isnt fooking about you! Its actually you giving someone the opportunity to feel good about themselves”.

I said β€œ so do you feel good about yourself everytime I come in here?” πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

🀣🀣🀣🀣

asking for help is two people connecting & working parallel

its all about the 8 πŸ₯°

Every ending is a New Beginning 🀍 ✨ For God and Country. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

This os awesome and so true!! Thank you Kim! 🀍✨

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

sent you a dm

Oh my, that’s too good!

In response The Belfast Danimal to his Publication

Hi BD!
It's great to see you here.
Hope you and your parents are well.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

I asked for help 2 decodes ago

I always ask for help
nobody cares

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

wish i knew how to... i merely read and look at patterns (if that makes any sense...

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

People do care.
I care and Love you, L!

(3) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

πŸ’–

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

lol...fine!
you do you, but I'm here for you!

(1) Show this thread

I really needed to hear that.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

…pray first...