Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

In response John Q.. to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

Are we manifesting?

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response David Higgins to his Publication

Never That.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response David Higgins to his Publication

Yes we are manifesting every moment of the day with thoughts and feelings and the more people complain about hate, war and injustice the worse it becomes. Maybe one day humanity will realize the universe is begging for Love not Hate . What You Think You Become It Is Universal Law .

(2) Show this thread

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

👊💥👍

Hunter has done some pretty shitty stuff. BUT. I don’t know what kind of person I would have been if my Mother, Sister and Brother all died. Thats his whole family except his Shitty dad. I dont wish Death for Hunter I do think he has cried out for help for a long time. Ashley too they both lost information items Hunters laptop Ashleys Diary was it accidently on purpose. I hope in their next lives they learn love and have loving caring parents. Joe needs to take responsibility for his own family never mind the free world. Gods hands are all over this mess.

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Joe had Three kids-all 3 addicts. It can happen once maybe twice but all three makes you go hmmmm!

(1) Show this thread