Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If you knew satan himself was the one that was controlling the US tax system, would you give him your money?

Good Point!

No. Since he is the one, again this year I am not donating to the corrupt IRS!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

Married to a ๐Ÿš’,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Iโ€™d love to know how you do this. We owe so much and I donโ€™t want to pay.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

I stopped paying two years ago. The word I got is that it's a voluntary system and there's a video of a politician admitting that. You only have to pay if you file a return and sign it. The last return I signed was 2019, and I had a balance due of $1600. The IRS tried to collect the balance by deducting 20% of my monthly SS check in December, but they stopped taking it since the next month. That means someone put a stop to it and from what I hear, the IRS will close ship for good in May. There are videos on Telegram showing the Treasury building closed and undergoing renovations. Also the Fed building. The Federal Reserve will close shop in September.

(1) Show this thread