I updated my username as a hat tip to Ukraine. He he he.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The Power of 3
Z =26 to the third power-17576
1+7+5+7+6=G26=Love
2+6=8=4=2=1=Alpha-Beginning
A-Z
Jhn 15:13 Greater love G26 hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lWqyd0Rn90&ab_channel=JakeBaynes

The Beatles- All You Need Is Love (LYRICS) - YouTube

Here are the lyrics to all you need is love by the beatles.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

😂😂😂 I’m just glad to finally know what H/T means 😂😂😂

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Better be careful with that letter, they may freeze your bank account like they did to us here in the great North.

I LIKE IT... IM IN

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Interesting.

David Straight talks about a “Z tag” at approx 1:30 mark. Right to a republican government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK9NDxDi0GI

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Maybe you go back to twit wit with that name Zoq Z!
Nana hears they are big these days on claiming Z=Zeus - God of all God's and they are mostly all Zeus.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana needed that laugh ZoQ Z!

ZZ Top-Rough Boy - YouTube

Album:Afterburner-1985Lyrics:[Verse 1]What in the world's come all over me?I ain't got a chance of one in threeAin't got no rap, ain't got no lineBut if you'...

Z 26 13/13D
Z 26 13/13D
Z 26 13/13D

39*39

Damn Zoq!

Bring it on!

DQ =13 you really did the thing! lol

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ALL ABOARD ZZZ TRAIN

Hehehe... indeed!!!

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Z cubed, walls closin in, Your really pushin em, this is heavy stuff. 😁

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

O units will soon start...

😉

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )
🪖🪖KARL IS READY😇🐸🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎵

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=YfjTZLxekig&feature=share

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

that is a lot of "z" s.....now I feel sleepy....lol

I like it

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

Your new name adds up to 188 in Simple Gematria.
1+8+8 = 17 = Q
188 = President Kennedy

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication

Vibes!

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Z!

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

AWESOME!!

he he he, or Ze Ze Ze?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Zelensky want you arrested!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That’s hilarious! Bring it fag boy! I hope he complains about Zoq in the Ukranian news!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

You guyz are funny, we need some humor!

(2) Show this thread