We can build people up or tear people down. I am noticing that when we stay in "build up" mode with those who are not living in light and truth that they tend to collapse into their own footprint. We don't need to do anything. Paradoxical.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

observing this in those you love is heartbreaking

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

True 💯‼️ And anyway, we can‘t save the world and all „sheeple“ 🤔

this reminds me when my counselor said,

“you just told me that you have helped EVERYONE your whole life.”
Me: 😁
“thats bullshit. you go where you were not asked, do things you werent asked to do, and then turn around and say you really helped everyone”
Me: 😩
“so, why dont you just stay in your lane, and when someone asks for your help, do exactly what they tell you to do. and dont “fook” it up. ”
Me: 😂 “so, once again, Im the problem”.

😇

spritual lessons are harsh!
spiritual counselors are a-holes!
and at the end of the day its all about Love 🥰

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I like to let God, do His thing....things work out when He is in charge.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Which is to say, for those who simply stay in the light (“build up” mode), are knowingly or not, not interfering with the maths. Subtle awesomeness.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Amazing, isn't it?

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I kek, everytime someone says that... public records don't lie.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

FRONT ROW FREEDOM

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

👏👏👏❤️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,it's coded in us where we are from choices we make all of our life times here(?)

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response memes matter to her Publication

😇Where there's a I "will".... there's a way.
You can lead a horse to water.....but you cant make him drink.
SALT his OATS, because then He will be thirsty and He will drink.
You can tell a person the TRUTH...but you cant make him think.
PLANT SEEDS ANYWAY, because GOD is Faithful and in time, they will sprout. Human's can run...BUT they CAN NOT HIDE from GOD.

Enoch is a good friend of mine :)

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

There's a Twilight Zone aspect to the Plandemic, where Karma will ultimately decide things. 👍