Christ Follower, Army Brat, Formerly Penpoint777, https://gettr.com/user/veronicawallace

Do not buy silver.
It's a trap, set up by Wall Street to get payback for the Gamestop Spree.
Stay focused on what is working.
Reddit investors are saying DO NOT SWITCH to silver stocks.

In response Vee Wallace to her Publication

Buying silver is not a trap. Reddit users don't want people cashing out their GME stock until they bankrupt the Hedgefunds. For people not invested in GME, silver is a great investment because banks short silver.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Christa Shings to her Publication

Bingo!

Silver has been artificially devalued for over 100 years!

Christ Follower, Army Brat, Formerly Penpoint777, https://gettr.com/user/veronicawallace

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Very very true. But why is that? Because Wall Street manipulates the market. They are bumping up the price of silver suddenly... to make their losses back when they drop the price again.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Vee Wallace to her Publication

Silver is due for a HUGE revaluation, dear.
All is going to be reset to 1913 value, before the central banks.
1 oz of silver may appreciate from about $25 to $3700.

Let that sink in.

Precious metals do not appreciate or depreciate.
What you are seeing is devaluation of the worthless paper currency.

If I park my $ in silver, I can always take an oz to the pawn shop & get cash for it at that day's rate. And it appreciates.

So much better than a savings account.

That's why OLD FOLKS trust in silver & gold.

Young folks believe in silver too 🙂

You must have had some smart old folks as parents eh?

Miles ahead you are, dear!

I used to give my nephews silver bars for graduation & birthdays.

That was back when silver was about $6/bar.

No, my parents never invested in silver until i convinced them recently. I must just be an old soul. I wish I could have started buying at $6, thats great!

Only people mentioned by @C_Shings in this post can reply

Well, you're on the ball!