Do not buy silver.
It's a trap, set up by Wall Street to get payback for the Gamestop Spree.
Stay focused on what is working.
Reddit investors are saying DO NOT SWITCH to silver stocks.

Only people mentioned by @VeeW in this post can reply

In response Vee Wallace to her Publication

@veew Please watch this video; we all get bad intel at times. David Morgen is a TRUE Patriot & a leading SILVER expert! This is from 31JAN2021: https://www.kitco.com/news/video/show/Market-Analysis/3194/2021-01-31/The-SilverSqueeze-has-crunched-supply-completely--David-Morgan

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

Buy physical silver if you're going to buy it

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

Jamie's shortin' his shorts. Getting busted, I reckon 😊
I buy Physical Silver, period.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Sorry, but I gotta call bullshit on that!

Anyone with half a brain knows better.

SHAME ON YOU for spreading misinformation!

Hopefully, you pissed off enough people that they'll defiantly buy silver to get in on the payback & the coming RV!

I'm sitting on 53 oz & buying more every month as I can... After the RV, I expect to buy a very nice little farm with it!

Christ Follower, Army Brat, Formerly Penpoint777, https://gettr.com/user/veronicawallace

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

God with God sir.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

i figured she meant paper silver,
but best to have qualified that at the beginning

(2) Show this thread

Buying silver is not a trap. Reddit users don't want people cashing out their GME stock until they bankrupt the Hedgefunds. For people not invested in GME, silver is a great investment because banks short silver.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Christa Shings to her Publication

Bingo!

Silver has been artificially devalued for over 100 years!

Christ Follower, Army Brat, Formerly Penpoint777, https://gettr.com/user/veronicawallace

In response Christa Shings to her Publication

It's a timing issue. Silver jumped 11% as of this morning. It is being manipulated. After enough ppl buy at the inflated price, the bottom will drop and Wall Street walks away with their money back. But I know little about stocks, just going by what ppl I trust are saying. If you are confident.. buy to your hearts desire. No worries.

(3) Show this thread

Just looking for the patriots! The best is yet to come!

Really? What qualifications do you have for investing advice?

In response Nana **** to her Publication

None. Just ignore me.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have been investing a little in silver every month and don't plan on stopping now.

If you buy silver be sure its physical silver not paper.

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication

you have some stagecoach silver!! cool!!

In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication

Also remember one lb silver is 12 oz's not 16 oz's.

(5) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts