#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

13 seems to be important.

I just attended his and his wife’s seminar in Keller Texas, the Fort Worth Dallas area, this weekend. it was fantastic and he and his wife make an awesome team💜 they both know their stuff and I am really drawn to his wife Bonnie, she is a Godly woman and she knows The Scriptures and she uses it in court so fluently with everything else, very smart lady. i’m looking forward to getting my American national status and attending the big December event for all nationalists. Bonnie is my role model and I intend on helping people exactly the way she is in the courts. I am already studying my behind off

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PEACE_LOVE in this post can reply

How does this affect voting ???

b/c when you register to vote, under their terms, you put yourself back in the "corpse"eration & dead in the water of admiral law, their fake world of how they check on you & call you up for jury duty & taxes???

How does this affect voting ???

b/c when you register to vote, under their terms, you put yourself back in the "corpse"eration & dead in the water of admiral law, their fake world of how they check on you & call you up for jury duty & taxes???

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Not Important to his Publication

That is a GREAT question. I wont be voting again until this question is answered. I havent been able to reconcile it yet.

(1) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

I'm going to one of their seminars in a few months...can't wait!