Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

I thought the 13th sign was the healer but I don't really know.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Cal[L]endar...?? Mispelling..?? BooBoo? Meaning?😉

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Only followers of this user (@infullbloom) can see their posts

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Virgos get 45 days and Libras only 25?! Hey, now, wait a minute. Libras are the graphite that unlock a lot of sticky wickets.

(12) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

M = 13
MxM News app

They made it unlucky.

The UAE, and OPEC’s 13 minute meeting...OPEC, and Oil deal was halted.🤔

is trey hutchinson on anonup?

Vincent Kennedy -Z@vincentkennedy

633Hz or 639hZ ?

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

13 is the number of lunar months in a year.
13x28=364
More precise than the Sun.

Why the Mayans used it for time?

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

So, what is the name of the 13th month? Anybody?

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

Sol

(6) Show this thread

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

What I find fascinating is in the Hebrew calendar the first month of their calendar is Nissan. Which starts in April.
https://www.rwsministries.com/post/nissan-blessings-for-the-hebrew-month

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Also this year there are two Adar's which gives them a 13 month calendar. So many things that are quite ironic.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

And I thought it was my phone!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

@VincentKennedy another skull and bones

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Space X Force to his Publication

(1) Show this thread
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication

We are in the Final Judgement ~One~

(1) Show this thread

I love this Class I want to go? However if Sept is 7. today being 3.31 4.1 is 2.1 = Sept. 7 or say New Moon is the 1st. and Full Moon anywhere would be the 14th. Just saying MM Clock mirrored would 2.10 or April 10
"April is the Good News." April 17 is 2.17 Full moon 2.14 all align. April 22 is 2.22.2022 Earth Day. Yes, I know I am crazy. Relative to 2nd fiscal World event three-day weekend May 30 or New moon 4.1. June being 4, July 5, August 6 September 7 we have to get back to the Truth somehow for the WORLD One God. Yes Telestial, Terrestrial, Celestial three degrees of Heaven

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,getting Tesla vibes
Maybe his understanding of free energy transferes to healthsector
,that there has been a satanic grid of silent hz to enhance [their] brainwashing
(...) when i was a kid i would ponder the dogwhistle

I was in David's class this weekend Bonnie (David's Wife) spoke on Sunday she is one amazing woman....We can keep eye on Miki Kahn on YT she has 60 people who will be using Bonnie's documents to take the school board, teachers, etc to court. Watch the magic happen...

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

In response Chow Dr2 to his Publication

I'm going to one of their seminars in a few months...can't wait!

In response Chow Dr2 to his Publication

The guy in this video does not look like the same David ..are you saying this is the same person?

(2) Show this thread

#JESUS CHRIST is my LORD👑KING ✝️ Get behind me Satan, for it is written✝️ OTR commercial truck driver👚👖🥾💄🕶

I just attended his and his wife’s seminar in Keller Texas, the Fort Worth Dallas area, this weekend. it was fantastic and he and his wife make an awesome team💜 they both know their stuff and I am really drawn to his wife Bonnie, she is a Godly woman and she knows The Scriptures and she uses it in court so fluently with everything else, very smart lady. i’m looking forward to getting my American national status and attending the big December event for all nationalists. Bonnie is my role model and I intend on helping people exactly the way she is in the courts. I am already studying my behind off

How does this affect voting ???

b/c when you register to vote, under their terms, you put yourself back in the "corpse"eration & dead in the water of admiral law, their fake world of how they check on you & call you up for jury duty & taxes???

How does this affect voting ???

b/c when you register to vote, under their terms, you put yourself back in the "corpse"eration & dead in the water of admiral law, their fake world of how they check on you & call you up for jury duty & taxes???

(3) Show this thread

I want schools to go to teaching what he is teaching! I want evil gone feom earth.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Tomorrow is a new year🤔

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

You and Doq have lost your minds.
THIS GUY PROMOTES THE TELEGRAM AND BITCHUTE CHANNELS OF A FUCKING PEDOPHILE! NOT ONLY IS HE A PEDOPHILE, BUT A LIAR, GRIFTER, FUGITIVE, AND COMPLETE FRAUD!

SO, ARE YOU AND DOQ GONNA START RECOMMENDING THE CHANNELS OF THIS GUY'S BUDDY, TOO?
WOW! LOOK AT THAT! YOU'VE GOT 229 LIKES ON THIS VIDEO AND 166 SHARES! YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF - NOT!

TELL YOU WHAT - WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO FOR IT AND LEAD THESE PEOPLE ASTRAY TO FOLLOW THE PEDOPHILE-LIAR-FRAUD-FUGITIVE TIMOTHY CHARLES HOLMSETH; THE FAKE WHISTLEBLOWER, "DR." JONATHAN MCGREEVY, AKA RYAN DARK WHITE, AKA JOHN HERE TO HELP, AND FUCKING DEEP STATE PLANTS LIN WOOD AND DAVID CLEMENTS? IF YOU'RE GOING TO FUCK UP, YOU MAY AS WELL FUCK UP COMPLETELY. I, FOR ONE, WILL NOT KISS YOUR ASS NOR LICK YOUR BALLS. YOU AND DOQ ARE FUCKING UP. DO YOU NOW HATE GENERAL FLYNN, TOO? FUCK YOU!

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

any articles or vids you have of him saying these things?

#JESUS CHRIST is my LORD👑KING ✝️ Get behind me Satan, for it is written✝️ OTR commercial truck driver👚👖🥾💄🕶

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

I was at David and Bonnie Straight’s seminar in Keller Texas this weekend and they make a great team getting the truth out. I believe they are helping the children and Bonnie is a Godly woman and speaks scripture all the time and talks about Jesus. I believe they are good people🙏🏻

(2) Show this thread

2022 is 1/12 over?

Sol

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

13 ? 🙄

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

so evil and good are parallel.
you cant have a bad 13 without a good 13

dig and find the power of 13

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

13 is the most powerful number!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

MATH IS GODS LANGUAGE

Things don't switch neatly at the 1st of the month either. The 20th is the flip.