Our bodies are made up of 70% water, so imagine sound/frequencies affect us!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Fascinating!! I love learning about all of it. 😎

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Hey Kim did you notice this? Q at the 9 of the 123 #OohThoseVibesBaby

The divine sound.
Absolutely awesome!

WATCH THE WATER !!!

God, family, children & freedom! β€œ..to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.This is the meaning of success.”Emerson

This is fascinating!! ❀️

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

~65% - adults
~80% newborns.

Fascinating stuff.
All I know is the sound of the birdies in the morning helps the plants grow. Morning everyone... love those birdies.

So Lovely ... yes the sound / water is part of us, and water is a conductor of sound. I believe that is the reason Jesus taught us to pray / bless the food and drink before each meal, so we become blessed.

Our resonance is also picked up by others, the people who are like-minded find each other quickly. - Always.

(Hence the imposed c19 distance / separation)

In response JobsJobs Jobs to his Publication

Exactly what I thought of!
thanks for adding.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK πŸ™

Professor Masaru Emoto found water also has memory

https://youtu.be/FR82RdrO8_0

β€œIf you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” Nikola Tesla.

While I appreciate the analogy, you would best understand what would happen to us by putting a soggy sponge on a speaker since the water in our bodies is imbibed rather than free-floating.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

The Vatican has known all along, and so has the Queen, and all of the major governments of the world. They’ve kept us under certain controlling frequencies for hundreds/thousands of years.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

AND SALT OF THE EARTH

π•π”Όβ„π•€π•‹π”Έπ•Š π•π•†π•Š 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 πˆππ…πˆππˆπ“π”πŒ

so much goosebumps and syncs with this Kim.. I see this as I'm 'charging' my water with 528 hz πŸ˜‚ and it reminds me how amazing this all really is.. get to the end of this video and it says "the Knower of the mystery of sound knows the mystery of the entire universe" ... i had just experienced a massive sync pointing at the key word "sound", and so the sync continues!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

I love this!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

1143 is in my top 10!

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

I πŸ’– Cymatics!!! :)

🧑PDJT🧑Prayers with you, may God keep you safeπŸ™#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#NothingπŸ’«LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrizeπŸ’«

+ more info on Cymatics:
https://cymaticblocks.com/

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

Nothing is random
Everything has meaning

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Amazing❣️

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

Das coool.

yes and why 5G is no bueno