#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

13 seems to be important.

So this Fryday, April 1, is actually New Years Day but they call it April Fool's Day?

These fookers are always mocking, perverting, lying and twisting everything!

Time to FLIP the tables!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

April 1 is my anniversary so in a sense it is April Fools day, for my Wife. The poor lady
XD

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

So if the months / dates r wrong R the Years wrong also?🤔

it's Assyrian new year Kha’b Nissan 🎆

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

FJB .......Trump is my President

When are they going to expose every thing to the public ?

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

April 1 is when the mandates are lifted in New Zealand...but some businesses are refusing to do it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Every single thing they do is complete Blasphemy. I am so disgusted and ashamed that I played a part in their sick game my whole life. 🤦🏻‍♀️

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

we where lied 2 all our lives don't b 2 hard on yourself
I am right there with you!

(1) Show this thread