Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

This reminds me of the Trueman Show.

This pic made me think of the West African Sky Stones lol.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Maybe this drop goes here?

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

She WAS the "promised" black woman for the SC.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

AKA Spy Cat

Acoustic Kitty
The idea was to have a cat – placed in particular locations like window sills, park benches, or dustbins – record sounds from its surroundings that would then be transmitted back to C.I.A. operatives.

The agents involved believed that trained cats would go where they heard interesting sounds – because apparently the cats would find conversations between Soviet officials interesting. Due to their inconspicuous nature, the cats would go unnoticed as they passed by while recording the sounds, so the reasoning went.

The C.I.A. recruited a veterinary surgeon to perform an hour-long procedure on a test cat. He implanted a small radio transmitter on the back of the cat’s neck, a microphone into its ear canal, and a nearly invisible wire across its fur that connected the two devices. Former C.I.A. officer Victor Marchetti put it a little more bluntly: “They slit the cat open, put batteries in him, wired him up.”

https://allthatsinteresting.com/acoustic-

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

The idiots did this with several cats, and the results were the same; the cats ran off, never to be heard from again.

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

21:38 TS
WWG1WGA!

me too ❤️

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Ceiling cat, meet project blue cat.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

We are being Watched and Judged?

Know it and understand it is how we clean up our spilled milk and not how we spill it?

We are all expected to fall but we are expected to make amends for our wrongs and come clean?

What is integrity? and who is shallow and corrupt not to say yet incredibly selfish?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxomqS867SU

The Alan Parsons Project - Sirius (extended) + Eye in the Sky - YouTube

The Alan Parsons Project - Sirius (extended) + Eye in the SkyAlbum: Eye in the Sky (1982)LYrics:SIRIUS (EXTENDED)EYE IN THE SKYDon't think sorry's easily sai...

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Who was Alan Parsons
JPL
look up

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Something about this makes sense and I don't know how to explain it.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

lmao purrrfect

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Stink factories

(2) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

ah curiosity always killed the cat
thats why they have nine lives