CONSCIOUS HERBALIST & COSMETIC FORMULATOR, PRODUCING MEDICINAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS πŸ’šπŸŒΏ

LOVE IT!!!
WE NEED MORE OF THIS!! πŸŒΈπŸ‡πŸ’œ
πŸŒ³πŸŽΌπŸ’š
www.alchemy-cures.com

Find the Mennonites & Amish in your area/Farm Markets in your area/you do not need to go to a grocery store/if you do go to groceries stores choose the mom & pop -one store only in family maybe two stores/ help out & avoid big chain stores. Ithaca, New York has a big Farm Market (I am not from there but I watch a you tuber that is) The markets might move around too -one day in this small town, the next day in a different small town etc. The ladies run the Markets usually - it is their income while the men are busy with the farm..the ones near me Are Open from May thru October although there is an Amish store open year round...Hope this helps
also get some celery, green peppers, carrots cut them up into small pieces put in a ziploc bag throw in freezer (ready to use in Chili's, soups, goulash etc. you can throw any vegetable in the freezer (do not blanch)

In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from connie wright, click on at the bottom under it