LOVE IT!!!
WE NEED MORE OF THIS!! πŸŒΈπŸ‡πŸ’œ
πŸŒ³πŸŽΌπŸ’š
www.alchemy-cures.com

Only people mentioned by @Venkel1971 in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication

Find the Mennonites & Amish in your area/Farm Markets in your area/you do not need to go to a grocery store/if you do go to groceries stores choose the mom & pop -one store only in family maybe two stores/ help out & avoid big chain stores. Ithaca, New York has a big Farm Market (I am not from there but I watch a you tuber that is) The markets might move around too -one day in this small town, the next day in a different small town etc. The ladies run the Markets usually - it is their income while the men are busy with the farm..the ones near me Are Open from May thru October although there is an Amish store open year round...Hope this helps
also get some celery, green peppers, carrots cut them up into small pieces put in a ziploc bag throw in freezer (ready to use in Chili's, soups, goulash etc. you can throw any vegetable in the freezer (do not blanch)

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Oh YES !!! πŸ‘

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USAβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Agree, I love that too! πŸ™‚

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

Earth 🌎 medicine!

The kauai FARMacy is near me and what they have created there is something magical. They grew every medicinal herb under the sun, raise their own honey bees and create VERY POTENT medicines, tinctures, balms, and teas. All organic grown is Kauai's nutrient dense red dirt, magic, and mana. The tea garden is a treat, complete zen zone. Check them out if you ever visit or get something from their website. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0H5oZ9Q9dk

The Kauai Farmacy Herbal Revolution - YouTube

"Wherever the art of medicine is loved, there is also a love of humanity" (Hippocrates). This video captures the Kauai Farmacy team growing seeds, harvesting...

CONSCIOUS HERBALIST & COSMETIC FORMULATOR, PRODUCING MEDICINAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS πŸ’šπŸŒΏ

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

LOVELYπŸ’œ WE ARE TRYING TO START A WEB-SHOP SOON WITH MEDICINAL HERBS AND MUCH MORE, BUT NEED SOME FUNDING FIRST πŸ’š

(1) Show this thread

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

πŸ™‚I would need a book with instructions.