[They] have invaded, corrutpted, and infiltrated every part of humans lives destroying the “moral” fabric of humans.

But… they didnt touch religion, churches, beliefs systems?

Fact: there are a few anons that have been attempting to guide others. To no avail.

Kim Runners said it best “The end may not be for everyone”

VK has been testing the “waters”

No one has asked that you question the existence of God. No one.

What a few Anons have done has suggested is that you reach far out of a comfort zone

I was atheist until 2008.

I was told to seek God. Thats all I did. No books or Bible.

The path for me would never be found in church.

Each one has their own path with God. Seek Him.
You will have an unfolding that is unmatched to anything you have experienced before!

This is why religion is not “collective”. It is a series of personal events that one cannot deny that God exists and and He alone created your path.

It is okay to Seek God. It is not o

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Well said, Patriot.
we are all unique, for a reason, in the eyes of the Lord. Love is synonymous with respect. it’s necessary we respect others going forward in the future and not one person has the exact same view as another.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

God wants a relationship
Not a religion

EXACTLY! One does not need religion or a church to find and know God. While the Bible is important for Gods word; it has been tampered with. God is WITHIN all of us. We only have to seek Him out. Well done fren. Blessings to you. 🙏🏻

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @asayler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alana Sayler, click on at the bottom under it