[They] have invaded, corrutpted, and infiltrated every part of humans lives destroying the “moral” fabric of humans.

But… they didnt touch religion, churches, beliefs systems?

Fact: there are a few anons that have been attempting to guide others. To no avail.

Kim Runners said it best “The end may not be for everyone”

VK has been testing the “waters”

No one has asked that you question the existence of God. No one.

What a few Anons have done has suggested is that you reach far out of a comfort zone

I was atheist until 2008.

I was told to seek God. Thats all I did. No books or Bible.

The path for me would never be found in church.

Each one has their own path with God. Seek Him.
You will have an unfolding that is unmatched to anything you have experienced before!

This is why religion is not “collective”. It is a series of personal events that one cannot deny that God exists and and He alone created your path.

It is okay to Seek God. It is not o

Well said, Patriot.
we are all unique, for a reason, in the eyes of the Lord. Love is synonymous with respect. it’s necessary we respect others going forward in the future and not one person has the exact same view as another.

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QTip75 in this post can reply

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

God wants a relationship
Not a religion

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Correct friend... but God also wants you to learn what is expected of you in service. How would you do this without His Word in the matters pertaining to your Righteousness? How would you know what He expects from you? In order to have direction in what God asks of you, His Holy Spirit must be received as commanded. Without The Comforter that Jesus promised, you may indulge a familiar spirit instead who masks as an Angel of Light. This is why we are commanded to study to show ourselves approved.

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

EXACTLY! One does not need religion or a church to find and know God. While the Bible is important for Gods word; it has been tampered with. God is WITHIN all of us. We only have to seek Him out. Well done fren. Blessings to you. 🙏🏻

(3) Show this thread