Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

No coinky dinks... grrrrr

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

What do you want to Bet that the Clotshots cause Hair Loss??

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

As of last summer when I was getting my exemption paperwork together, 1600 reports of autoimmune hair loss in VAERS Covid Jab reports. I have since met 3 other people with this jab reaction. I have had that kind of hair loss before, after vaccines, 2x, YEARS ago. Only after vaccines. This year, no shot, it is back. Shedding. How is this for a picture.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Wow! Can’t much more proof than that!!
😳🧐

Well they can pound sand with their drugs. Some additional unrelated facts. Hair loss (historically) is a noted supposedly "rare" response to vaccines. About 2 percent of the population has autoimmune hair loss. I am going to start posting my findings on this hair restoration journey.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JHPatriots in this post can reply

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

That info is HUGE,@jhpatriots! I did not get the jabs, but about 3 years ago, was given a Tetanus shot bc of a strange bite I had gotten that was swelling terribly. Since that shot, I've felt as if there was something 'under my skin' that yes, reacts to a small magnet, and also have been fighting hair loss ever since. Thankfully, my hair was originally extremely thick, so it is not as drastic as someone with alopecia, yet it is still uncomfortable, and I've not been able to identify any reasons 'why' until your posts.
THANK YOU, and will watch for your other posts regarding this!