Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

No coinky dinks... grrrrr

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

As of last summer when I was getting my exemption paperwork together, 1600 reports of autoimmune hair loss in VAERS Covid Jab reports. I have since met 3 other people with this jab reaction. I have had that kind of hair loss before, after vaccines, 2x, YEARS ago. Only after vaccines. This year, no shot, it is back. Shedding. How is this for a picture.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Wow! Can’t much more proof than that!!
😳🧐

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I’m wondering if being around the shedding here and there can effect those that didn’t get one? I have been losing hair for 6 months. I often feel it’s the 5G.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I suddenly noticed two months after having the manmade cold (no vcxx or tests for me), that my hair was thinning just at the time of year it should be thickening for winter.

Doing Biotin spray supplement, gone back to Biotene Shampoo. Thinning has stopped

#Pfizer is about to come out with an aleopacia drug. Pfizer owns the Academy Awards. Smith is a freemason and of course, Jada was in on it - shaved her head to work with Pfizer. Didn't Pfizer's CEO just get arrested? No longer listed on the stock market?

Movie will end someday, hopefully while I'm still on this earth.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I would count on that being the reason 100%!!

I know I got a Fever Blister a couole of months ago... after hugging a Friend who had just had his Shingles Vax (probably ALL Vaccines have this Shesding Feature now included 🤦‍♀️).

(2) Show this thread