#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.63/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How is the vibe on Gab?

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I spend most of my time here because there are such ugly and mean people on Gab and it is getting worse. I have never seen such vile things that people to say to each other...oh wait I forgot about Twit when I was there...Gab is turning into Twit 2.0...

Christian Mom, Grandmother, Trump supporter, Patriot God Bless the USA 🇺🇸❤️

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

Free speech. Even though its not what you want to see or hear, that's what we’ve all been complaining about on all the other platforms. We complain about people saying things we dont like but we say we dont want censorship. Make it make sense. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Patti Jo_7 to her Publication

They can say whatever they want, I just do not want to see it which is why I don't go there much. I don't attack them like we get from them.

I only go there for a few great people. I ignore the nastiness of the others. It’s not worth the energy it takes to think about it.

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PattiJo_7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patti Jo_7, click on at the bottom under it