Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i used it for a while, mostly following New Zealand accounts/Groups but got bored dealing with low vibe normies in attack mode 😂

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Solid ... Steady ... Safe

I rarely do the feed ... just monitor specific accounts that are solid ... like

@lebronsonroids @a@Arasinghell@havoc17@catturd@neonrevolt@Codemonkey

thats 7... got 10 others 😎

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Frustrating. I don't care for their algorithm that scrolls the same old posts over and over so I never stay for long. I do appreciate the FREE SPEECH aspect Torba offers.

It's boring. AU is my vibe. I'm comfy here.

Gab is the best functioning site outside of Twitter. There's just not really anyone there that anyone wants to hear from that they can't find elsewhere.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Gab has no vibe. feels like a giant lecture hall. You get the info you need and go about your day.

AU is all vibes. feels like a discussion section with the Prof, TA and the smartest class clowns. We all go to the pub afterwards to laugh and continue sharing / formulating ideas for the final thesis.

i find it to be alright. not alot of jokers on there trying to undermine whitehats

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

A bit anti-semitic tbh.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

For those who think GAB is "antisemite" "racist" blah blah...
I have a hint.
BLOCK THEM.

You can find whomever you want on Gab.
I actually like that platform the best.... My world is there is mostly consolidated news updates, and Trump is there.
So....

I use it for news from patriot sources.
Much more easy to copy and paste pics, groups are whatever you want to find.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Torba is doing great work in expanding Gab with increasing speed, more servers, a marketolace similar to FB, Gabpay to replace Paypal, GabTV, Christian small businesses and honesteads, advertising with sponsored ads, etc.
I'm on there a fair bit, but avoid the angry anarchist/ supremacy crowds.
♥️ mi il Donaldo Trumpo. 🥰

a little too snarky / not enough Godly presence displayed

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Gab feels to me like people are only interested in clicks. It's too "newsy" in my opinion. It appears that most think they're Johnny on the Spot reporting from the internet front lines but it's all the same stuff. NO VIBES.... just buzz.

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

They like to slam Boomers, and I feel a lot of anger there. I do find many humorous comments there though. I check in occasionally to see what the vibe is and to see what Neon's latest cry is about. 😂

There are some accounts i check in on now somewhat regularly. I really like the feature that enables micro communities to have a dedicated group - literally are thousands of them for anything you can think of. the one off-putting thing for me is there are a certain set of accounts openly hostile to the Jewish faith. Im for free speech and all but not my cup of tea. I think torba built a really good platform that appeals to alot of people. not a go-to for up to date stuff like i use AU, twitter and TG

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Haven't been on Gab in a long time.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Not my vibe...

Very sterile. Just check in on a few that arent anywhere else

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I agree. I feel you have to be careful of everything you say. There are some really mean people on Gab.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

I spend most of my time here because there are such ugly and mean people on Gab and it is getting worse. I have never seen such vile things that people to say to each other...oh wait I forgot about Twit when I was there...Gab is turning into Twit 2.0...

Christian Mom, Grandmother, Trump supporter, Patriot God Bless the USA 🇺🇸❤️

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

Free speech. Even though its not what you want to see or hear, that's what we’ve all been complaining about on all the other platforms. We complain about people saying things we dont like but we say we dont want censorship. Make it make sense. 🤦🏻‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

They make the effort but there’s no mother soul
holding it together like on Anonup.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

That is a great way to say it.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Exactly how it felt, thank you!

(2) Show this thread

😮‍💨

Not as fun as it is on AU. Boring.

no idea. Not on there.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

No clue. I'm an AU girl😎

👍👍👍

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Would be interesting to see how all the sites are beginning to align.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

There's too much alternatives. I believe lot of those Socials that popped up lately will be dead when TS fully launches. Can't wait for Koba to update AU personally.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Dead
I went and said hello to Sean Cordicon and he didnt respond.
The only people who respond to me there are the fam from here.
Gay.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

haven't herd that name in a while? how's he doin? took him a bit to reply to me too, back in the day. i come off as honrey at times tho, haha. he came around

(1) Show this thread