#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

What do the other books say about Jesus? I remember hearing he is mentioned in most if not all of them but they look at him in different ways. Anyone research this?

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Here is my issue. Is it the word of G*d? Isn't it 'mans' interpretation? Did Jesus write in the book? To me G*d is much much larger than a book. A Creator. His writings can be seen in all living things.

My lack of trust comes from mans interference. I can't even figure out if the Sabbath is on Saturday or Sunday.

So if not G*d then who/why the book(s) has made me search into rabbit holes. CERN, Looking Glass, Barron Trumps Adventure, Mandela, etc. Was it sent back to save humanity. Hurt? Why multiple books/religions?

Just questioning this stuff makes me feel like a bad person. But honestly the more I am questioning this the closer my soul is feeling to G*d. Keeping an open mind and I am going to be exploring the bible more with all your help.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The one thing I’m sure of is that fooking satan will hijack anything good no matter what. He knows that God can’t be a “just God” unless people have free agency to do whatever they want. So he hijacks that concept and overtakes peoples souls to destroy all that is good and to try and get God to go against His promise to Adam. This all traces back to the Garden of Eden. Seed of Adam and seed of Cain. Truth & deception. This is why people always ask “why does God allow this stuff to happen”... because He wouldnt be God if He didnt. Satan knows that. And thats why God wins in the end.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Well said Doq, since we know there are accidentals or chance.. look at the many many examples of the masks, actors etc.. Lucifer was God's beautiful angel, Lucifer doesn't have to come in a disguise. He gets all his minions to do the dirty work and when he finds that one certain soul that he knows will surely tear the heart of God apart. He seduces that soul to leave God's side and work for him. Those that have chosen that path, have ya seen how this effects their appearances? Lucifer doesn't come cloaked, he comes face to face with us. Only those who have divine discernment can see the lack of God's light. Lucifer doesn't hijack, he lures, and whispers sweet words in your ear and he plants deceitful lies about other Godly ppl. God wanted to be truly loved by his creations, so He tested Adam and Eve. He gave them the choice just as he does with us all. He knew we were weak but He had hoped that Adam's love for Him would keep adam from sinning. God knew Adam was sorry thus He sent Jesus

Yes Diana, we have chosen to be God's workers, constantly and thoroughly for good against evil. That's who we are, that's what we do.
s a t a n .. can not deceive us, but torments us with those around in our circle who refuse to see / hear. Don't like it one bit, but it is their choice. As long as we bring the message clearly and distinctly we have accomplished our mission.

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it