GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY), a central figure in the Trump impeachment hearings, unsuccessfully attempted to block Gaetz’s request.

According to the New York Post, Nadler withdrew his objections after what Gaetz described as “consultation with majority staff.”

Following that “consultation,” Gaetz said: “I seek unanimous consent to enter into the record of this committee, content from, files from, and copies from the Hunter Biden laptop.”

Chairman Nadler responded, “Without objection.”

Gaetz celebrated his successful maneuvering by posting a clip of the exchange between him and Nadler on social media. Signaling what he hopes will be the next move, he included in his post, “SUBPOENA HUNTER BIDEN!”

https://resistthemainstream.org/matt-gaetz-successfully-enters-hunter-biden-laptop-into-congressional-record-heres-who-tried-to-block-it/

There are those who believe that these proceedings are really going toward justice and that Congress is turning into a "justice seeking" body. Then there are those who believe these are proceedings to impress the millions of people who are still asleep, causing them to take notice of the nose on their faces. Personally, I have no notion whatsoever that Congress has reversed its course of politics and money above all else. They will do anything to protect their nest eggs. But if these proceedings will lead to waking people up, then push on. Personally, I have no confidence in any of these people. I have more confidence in Julian Assange who states that when the TRUTH is revealed 90% of the legislative and judicial bodies will be tried by military tribunal for treason and other crimes against humanity. I await that day with great hope for humankind to be free from slavery to the DS.

Only people mentioned by @bmolina0003 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brandy Molina, click on at the bottom under it