Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

SUE THE LIVING PISS OUT OF THEM< where ARE HIS MILITARY LAWYERS> why the fk is this even a thing, it IS an illuminati death shot, how long we gonna let them millytypepospussies fk with our soldiers.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Any update?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Prayer for Eli. Please protect this child

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Dear Lord, please protect this soldier who is standing up for his believes and convictions. I ask this in Christ Our Lord's name.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus, we humbly ask for Your protection and strength to surround Eli. He is a young man of courage and conviction. Bless him Lord with VICTORY as he stands firm against those who participate in evil endeavors against him. Grant him Your peace and may truth and justice prevail against this evil agenda.
In Jesus Name Amen. 🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

🙏🙏🙏 sent! Hold the line Eli Maxwell!! I admire a man or woman who stands up for their convictions! Lean on Go through this tribulation and he will see you through it. ❤️

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨ 🙏🏻🙏🏻 sent 💖

10956231Dio , illumina i cuori di coloro che devono giudicare e proteggere quest'anima

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

Father God, You are the Great I Am....ultimate freedom comes from You. We ask that you send the whole host of heaven to aid this young man in his battle as it is our battle as well. We know that you are truth and we will stand on the promises you gave us. 'Whatever you ask the Father in my name, He will give it. If two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father'! Thank you, Lord, for your word, your word is truth. Amen

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Lord, protect Eli Maxwell from the evil that is in our country.

🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

sending prayers of peace, protection and love.

Praying for Cadet Eli Maxwell.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

We are not there to protest and stand up against this!?!?....FATHER, this is just wrong and all based on lies of a false pandemic. May justice be done and on those who are behind the lies in any way. Help me please to be what YOU want me to be. 🙏🏼😔
you can't build a better world based on lies!!!
Be with this man FATHER and give him a blessing that overflows through generations.

Sending prayer's to Cadet Eli Maxwell. 🙏❤