Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

And whats this about? Guess I missed it....

For those wondering-

It revolves around charges that Trump incited an insurrection not through a riot, but on how the certifying was coming about. Jared disagreed with Trump on how to handle it. They are making Jared and Ivanka Testify against Trump. There are "texts". Quite a show!

"Text messages obtained by the committee last week indicate that Virginia “Ginni” Thomas – conservative activist and the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas – suggested to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows that she had contacted Kushner about Sidney Powell, a Trump attorney who repeatedly pushed the 45th president’s claims about widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

"News of Kushner’s expected testimony comes the same day that a federal judge ruled that Trump “more likely than not” tried to illegally obstruct Congress’ counting of the electoral votes by insisting that then-Vice President Mike Pence throw out the results in several contested states."

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Holy shit...i missed that. so his own daughter has turned on him? I know both are WEF Bilderberg shills....

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

They are being called to Testify about Trump

Who knows what she may say.

Jared may give testimony or say nothing though it's implied he sent an incriminating text implying Trump had an intent to obstruct election results. We know it's BS so who knows how this will play out.

Jared is surrounded by Red Flags and why were there two obviously different Jareds?

Ivanka was pushing her jab photos and mask-wearing. People are being injured and killed by them.

Also, is she trolling or...If you know all the symbols, (sigh) I hope she is trolling.

Pray
🙏

(1) Show this thread