Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

For those wondering-

It revolves around charges that Trump incited an insurrection not through a riot, but on how the certifying was coming about. Jared disagreed with Trump on how to handle it. They are making Jared and Ivanka Testify against Trump. There are "texts". Quite a show!

"Text messages obtained by the committee last week indicate that Virginia “Ginni” Thomas – conservative activist and the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas – suggested to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows that she had contacted Kushner about Sidney Powell, a Trump attorney who repeatedly pushed the 45th president’s claims about widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

"News of Kushner’s expected testimony comes the same day that a federal judge ruled that Trump “more likely than not” tried to illegally obstruct Congress’ counting of the electoral votes by insisting that then-Vice President Mike Pence throw out the results in several contested states."

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Holy shit...i missed that. so his own daughter has turned on him? I know both are WEF Bilderberg shills....

(1) Show this thread

This is the longest trial for trespassing charges that has ever occurred.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

trespassing? Not sure what this is about..can you explain?

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Who cares! however didn't you see when Will Smith smack the sh!t out of Chris Rock. It was so EPIC. Made my year. So lucky to be alive.
#SaveUkraine

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

well , I dabble in sarcasm, but damn, that was perfect VK

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Shucks missed that one. One of two that blocked me a year ago for some unknown reason.
Maybe I was sarcastic....
🤔

(33) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Good question. I have no idea.