The work that anons do cannot be bought at any price. The humour, the authenticity, the rawness — all feeds into an unrelenting determination to overcome the darkness and deceit. We threw enough sand into the gears of their propaganda machine to break it, but without being broken ourselves via isolation and demoralisation. Somewhere there will be a military model which says how many lives were saved by the anons. Might be surprisingly large...

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Guardians of the Looking Glass

This addendum will discuss the 2030 singularity, events leading up to it and the history of the looking glass artifact.

We encourage that these videos be copied and shared as much as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY4y79MQNFPz1Wc1HPIOYDg

Amen!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Amen Martin,
We are God's Army and everything we do is for him, in his name and he gets all the glory!!🙏💪💞

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

General Flynn said: “We have an army of digital soldiers”, and I’m proud to be even among the smallest part of that and have been for the past several years…

No matter how small we are — and I am among the smallest — anons are like a clock, even the smallest part has its task, together we are an invincible force, N C S W I C...🙏

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Everyday I wake up and say "I think I will help save the world today"

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Lives saved...and many lives TRANSFORMED,
Thank you, Martin.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm a shrimp, yet my message gets spread....

seeds don't care how big we are... we are seeds.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Thank you for being here Martin!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Leaving the 99 that stayed on the hillside and striking out in the storm to seek the 1 that is lost.
~
https://anonup.com/thread/8537854

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

👏👏👏 Love this! Well said! Well written! Great thoughts that we all need! 🕊

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

Ahhh, such great words to hear. Profound. Makes me feel good about myself! Thank you so much Martin! 💗

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

This is the most rewarding thing I’ve ever been a part of…

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Families were bonded where the once was none🙏🏻💞

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Anons are all throughout the world. Individually it may not seem like a lot....but together we are a powerful force. We are the Red Wave of truth.I believe we are all making a difference all over the world.

Sign us ALL up as not fookin around.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

🙌 hmm I thought i had been following you😉

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Martin,
im thinking we might of helped save the world, time will tell but we had something to do with it you better believe that bro!
also i think,
AU has bred a totally different Anon, we are more compassionate and with a non-judgmental outlook towards each other. we all know we come from many different backgrounds and lifestyles, but we understand as an AU community that we are all chosen by God and that he led us to AU. i can only speak for myself but i thank God for everything and i believe he has me/us in his plans. so we have work to do still. i am thanQful! and i gladly accept my calling!

ps. sharing our stories is part of the coping process and we all carry each other through, its beautiful. it also creates a bond deeper then friendship, we are like family, we love with out judgment.
great thread! ❤️

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

It’s true Donny, we on AU have a deep love and respect for all here. It’s like a community I have never been a part of before. A devine purpose of the collective. Words cant describe…amazing

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

the VIBES WE SHARE!

amazing! only God can do this!

(2) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

fooking amazingly said!

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

#Ripples ✨🕊✨

I will just be glad when I know for sure no more children, people, animals are being tortured and murdered! All of it will be worth it to see a beautiful world!! Im not worried at this point at all! Either this is Gods plan like I believe it is, or Im about to go meet the almighty when it goes down!!

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

I always wonder that! someone woke me up! I kept seeing WWG1WGA on postings by the Veterans on Patrol. Enough of them and I got curious , found Q. Those few people helped me start red pilling anyone I met. I went crazy with posting on Twitter. Did I wake up at least one person? I hope so. In real life I know I woke up at least one, and helped a fw others at least get started. What an amazing snowball and every little bit counts.

Twitter @TommyTwoTime4 #FOOKED https://www.md5hashgenerator.com/

Thank you!!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️🙏

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

and our job will continue for years to come

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

It’s not always easy, that’s for certain

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Being an anon for so many years has been difficult, frustrating, exhausting, and come with high costs, yet we all seem to dig in, step up, overcome and stand strong time and time again. Dedicated, focused, selfless and determined...we were made for this. I feel so blessed to have lived during this time, to have been a digital soldier in this silent war, and to have fought along side so many truly amazing souls. ✨🙏🏼✨

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

well said. And after being labelled as the "conspiracy nut" for so long I now have the utter feeling, that the tide is turning... slowly. And at the moment the DS is in their endgame and showing their true totalitarian colors. I hope they are not able to damage too much before they are shoved away.

(2) Show this thread

Billions of Earthlings 🤔
& who knows how many in the Galaxy
or Solar System!! 💪😼💥🐸💞

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

This has been one hell of a ride Martin.