Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

That is exactly what I was discussing with my son yesterday.
The way the Politicians are sending our tax dollars all over the world for Trans Pakistanis and investigations into the habitat of the lesser spotted toad in Madagasgar and letting millions into our border all with ‘free stuff’ that we have to continue to pay for .
As we are taxed more to pay for the ‘free stuff’ , we work more to maintain our SOL. We limit how many kids we have, while the poor have more children we then have to subsidize..
Quality of Life has suffered.
Working Americans = the new slaves?
#NotAChance

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

That about sums it up. He just forgot Satanic Pedophile Cannibals.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

LOAD UP>>>

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

LEVEL UP.

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Truth!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In a nutshell, yes.